GKS01 m.2 2280 PCIe
- The m.2 2280 SSD GKS01 delivers massive speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops. Utilizing the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, the GKS01 reaches extremely high speeds of up to 2500/1100MB per second (read/write), outperforming SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin – several times over, in fact! NVMe 1.2 qualified, the GKS01 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, the GKS01 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, or other high-demand applications.
Blazing fast PCIe Gen3x4
Designed for gaming, overclocking, and graphics rendering, the GKS01 is perfect for applications that rely on superior storage performance. It is an ideal solution for high-end systems, leveraging the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface to provide stunning read/write speeds up to 2500/1100MB per second. This is nearly four times faster than SATA 6Gb/s for read and over twice faster for write. The compact M.2 2280 form factor means users can easily install the GKS01 in gaming notebooks and desktop PCs with no messy cables or dedicated power leads. The GKS01 supports the latest Intel platforms, helping gamers and overclockers get the most out of their systems.
NVMe 1.2 certified
Meeting NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory express) revision 1.2 requirements, the GKS01 goes beyond high sequential throughput to excellent random performance and multi-tasking. Whether gaming, rendering, or overclocking, the GKS01 helps maintain system stability even under the most data-hungry conditions.
3D NAND Flash – higher capacity and reliability
Thanks to the flexibility of 3D NAND, we can offer the GKS01 M.2 2280 SSD in diverse capacities, ranging from 128GB to 1TB while keeping its compact form factor. Moreover, 3D NAND outperforms 2D NAND and offers higher efficiency and reliability. All GKS01 models provide high TBW (Total Bytes Written), meaning the number of times an SSD can write its entire capacity in one lifespan. The GKS01 has a TBW rating that outranks comparable models, indicating a longer-lasting SSD.
Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer
Intelligent SLC Caching allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance. In addition, with support for DRAM Cache Buffer, read/write performance can be as much as double that of solid state drives that lack a DRAM cache, or in other words that can’t use system memory as an SSD buffer for high intensity tasks.
LDPC ECC Engine for high durability
LDPC (low density parity check) error correcting code has been implemented on the GKS01, leading to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity. It protects your valuable content against corruption to a much greater extent than non-ECC SSDs or even SSDs that use basic BCH error correction. In addition, the GKS01 has a program/erase cycle three times longer than standard SSDs due to incorporating native hard and soft decode. Together, these ensure improved durability and a longer SSD lifespan.
RAID Engine and Data Shaping for enhanced protection
By supporting RAID Engine and Data Shaping, the SX8000 ensures data integrity and delivers extended SSD lifespan for better, longer-lasting stability and return on investment. You get an SSD able to fine-tune workload and stress balancing while easily integrating in storage arrays with a high degree of protection and privacy assurance.
Backed by a 5-year warranty
The GKS01 is made using the finest 3D NAND Flash and custom Goldkey circuitry and boards. Every component passes meticulous screening, testing, and certification. The GKS01 therefore ships with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.
GKS01 m.2 2280 PCIe Spec
|Capacity||128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D MLC|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||22 x 80 x 3.5mm|
|Weight||8g / 0.28oz|
|Performance(Max)||Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS: up to 160K/140K|
|Operating temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
GKH91 2.5″ SSD
- The GKH91 2.5” solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW(total bytes written) and DEVSLP(Device Sleep), the GKH91 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
GKP59 2.5″ SSD
- The GKP59 2.5” solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW (total bytes written) and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), GKP59 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.