GKH91 2.5″ SSD
- The GKH91 2.5” solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW(total bytes written) and DEVSLP(Device Sleep), the GKH91 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
While leveraging high-quality NAND flash technology, the GKH91 is backed by a solid 3-year warranty for reliable long-term operation!
New generation 3D NAND Flash
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, the GKH91 features bigger storage capacities, higher efficiency, and strong reliability with better cost-performance ratios.
Wide Capacity Range and High TBW
The GKH91 models provide high TBW (Total Bytes Written), meaning the number of times an SSD can write its entire capacity in one lifespan.
Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer
The intelligent SLC caching algorithm allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance. In addition, with the support of DRAM Cache Buffer, read/write performance can be as much as double that of solid state drives without DRAM cache.
Advanced LDPC ECC Engine
Low density parity check error correcting code has been implemented on the GKH91, leading to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity. It therefore protects your valuable content against corruption to a much greater extent than non-ECC SSDs or even SSDs that use basic BCH error correction.
RAID Engine and Data Shaping
By supporting RAID Engine and Data Shaping, the GKH91 ensures data integrity and delivers extended SSD lifespan for better and longer-lasting stability.
Outperforms HDDs with Massive Performance Gain
Utilizing high quality materials and advanced technologies, the GKH91 outperforms traditional HDDs by a huge factor, with particular benefits in boot up and seek time, as well as overall much faster read/write throughput.
Lower Power Consumption, Longer Battery Life
The GKH91 supports DEVSLP (Device Sleep) technology for better energy efficiency. This results in lower electricity costs and prolonged battery life. Compared to traditional HDDs, the GKH91 consumes just 8% of the power while in idle mode, and 80% less power during regular operation. For users who often travel or go on business trips, the GKH91 is a great choice with high mobility and power-saving abilities that go easy on notebook batteries.
For Notebooks and Desktops
GKH91 2.5″ SSD Spec
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (MM)||100.45 x 69.85 x 7|
|Performance(Max)||120GB Performance(ATTO) :
Read : 400-560MB/S
Write : 400-490MB/S
240GB Performance(ATTO) :
Read : 420-560MB/S
Write : 420-510MB/S
480GB Performance(ATTO) :
Read : 420-560MB/S
Write : 420-510MB/S
*Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
|Warranty||3 Years warranty|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
GKS01 m.2 2280 PCIe
- The m.2 2280 SSD GKS01 delivers massive speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops. Utilizing the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, the GKS01 reaches extremely high speeds of up to 2500/1100MB per second (read/write), outperforming SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin - several times over, in fact! NVMe 1.2 qualified, the GKS01 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, the GKS01 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, or other high-demand applications.
GKP59 2.5″ SSD
- The GKP59 2.5” solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW (total bytes written) and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), GKP59 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.