New generation 3D NAND Flash
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, Goldkey GKH8E M.2 SSD features bigger storage capacities, higher efficiency, and strong reliability with better cost-performance ratios.
Ideal solution with revolutionary and lightweight design
Featuring thin yet compact form factor, Goldkey GKH8E M.2 SSD is eight times smaller than a traditional 2.5-inch SSD and suitable for upgrading tiny-and-light mobile devices such as Ultrabooks and notebooks. It also allows superior performances with ultra-fast transfer interface of SATA III 6Gb/s, offering consumers a new upgrade solution that saves a lot of time and space.
Built for professionals and hardcore gamers
The high-quality controller and NAND flash chips are used to deliver astonishing transfer rates. It can serve as a boot drive for capacity expansion and speed acceleration. For heavy gamers, professionals and DIY enthusiasts who value the importance of efficiency and stability, the powerful SSD can meet their needs with shorter boot time and faster application loading.
Advanced LDPC ECC Engine
Low density parity check error correcting code has been implemented on Goldkey GKH8E M.2 SSD, leading to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity. It therefore protects your valuable content against corruption to a much greater extent than non-ECC SSDs or even SSDs that use basic BCH error correction.
GKH8E M.2 SSD Spec
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (MM)||22 x 42/60/80 x 3.5 mm|
|Performance(Max)||120GB R: 400-560 W: 400-490
240GB R: 420-560 W: 420-510
480GB R: 420-560 W: 420-510
*Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
GKH91 2.5″ SSD
- The GKH91 2.5” solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW(total bytes written) and DEVSLP(Device Sleep), the GKH91 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
GKS01 m.2 2280 PCIe
- The m.2 2280 SSD GKS01 delivers massive speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops. Utilizing the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, the GKS01 reaches extremely high speeds of up to 2500/1100MB per second (read/write), outperforming SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin - several times over, in fact! NVMe 1.2 qualified, the GKS01 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, the GKS01 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, or other high-demand applications.
GKP59 2.5″ SSD
- The GKP59 2.5” solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW (total bytes written) and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), GKP59 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.