While leveraging high-quality NAND flash technology, the GKH84 SSD is backed by a solid 3-year warranty for reliable long-term operation!
Excellent reliability and stability
Through advanced control technology, GKH84 supports TRIM, NCQ, and S.M.A.R.T commands which allow the SSD’s real-time performance to be maintained at an optimum level at all times; Meanwhile it performs the ECC technology, Wearing Leveling, and Bad Block Management to guarantee data transmission reliability and overall system stability.
GKH84 2.5″ SSD Spec
|NAND Flash||Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND Flash Memory|
|Controller||SMI SM2246 series|
|Dimensions (MM)||100.45 x 69.85 x 7|
|Performance(Max)||64GB R: 340-400 W: 250-300
120GB/128GB R: 520-560 W: 450-500
240GB/256GB R: 520-560 W: 450-500
480GB/512GB R: 520-560 W: 450-500
960GB/1TB R: 520-560 W: 450-500
*Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
|Warranty||3 Years warranty|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
GKS01 m.2 2280 PCIe
- The m.2 2280 SSD GKS01 delivers massive speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops. Utilizing the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, the GKS01 reaches extremely high speeds of up to 2500/1100MB per second (read/write), outperforming SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin - several times over, in fact! NVMe 1.2 qualified, the GKS01 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, the GKS01 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, or other high-demand applications.
GKP59 2.5″ SSD
- The GKP59 2.5” solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW (total bytes written) and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), GKP59 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
GKH91 2.5″ SSD
- The GKH91 2.5” solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW(total bytes written) and DEVSLP(Device Sleep), the GKH91 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.